I've wanted an anorak for a while now but hadn't see the perfect version, until now!
Anorak: c/o Yours Clothing UK, Boyfriend Jeans: ASOS Curve, Pointy Flats: All Black via BarefootTess.com, Clutch: c/o Boohoo.com
Here's why this jacket is perfect:
1. It's the perfect faded olive green shade which goes with literally everything!
2. It's lightweight but lined, so it's warm enough for these spring days and chilly evenings.
3. The large pockets, dip hem in the back, and draw string waist make it super chic.
4. I can push the sleeves up! (I have chubby arms, this is an actual perk)
5. There's a hood. April showers, hellooo...
You can also try other Anorak styles here, here, here and here!