Confession, I have a bit of an obsession with outerwear. That wasn't really a secret was it? One of my favorite things about spring is the joy of a wearing the perfect spring jacket. There are some pretty great options available this season and I kind of need them all!
1. ASOS Curve Stripe Coat | The perfect car coat is essential. It works layered over just about everything but my favorite way to wear this style is layered over a dress.
2. Simply Be Pink PU Moto | I didn't realize how much I couldn't live without a pink Moto until Nicolette created one, now there's another in a different shade and silhouette, yay!
3. Eloquii Studio Texture Moto | Versatile jackets that can go from the desk to date and even weekend are perfect. I love this one because I can throw it over a tee and jeans and look instantly polished.
4. Forever 21+ Leopard Trim Denim Jacket | I've been in a long term relationship with denim jackets since middle school. Sometimes we're in love, sometimes we aren't. Add a little leo and yes, it's love all over again.
5. ASOS Curve Trench Coat | A classic trench is a no brainer for spring. I love this updated version with the aline cut and trimmed pockets. Perfect with classic denim or an unexpected flouncy dress.
6. Jessica London Cropped Leather Jacket | What's spring without white? What's any season without white really? This cropped jacket is really cool, love the split sleeve and notched collar.