Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless (no longer available)
I'm back to work this week, feels a bit strange. Don't get me wrong I love what I do it's just spending so much time with family surrounded by loved ones can feel like a really safe place. Then you're just tossed back into everyday life and end up feeling a bit like an exposed nerve. All twitchy and uncomfortable. So, dress cheery feel cheery right? Well, that's the goal! I've been doing my best to focus on the positive so here are 5 things that have or will make me happy this week.
1. This outfit looks like one of my favorite drinks- Mint Lemonade.
2. I found the perfect chairs for my dining table!
3. A lunch date with Nicolette yesterday and she bought me a gluten free cupcake.
4. Libation's Summer of Soul at Studio Museum of Harlem's Uptown Fridays
5. Nadia is taking me to the beach!