Super important information...
I looove fall! Don't get me wrong, I'll soon be complaining that it's cold but for now - bright crisp days perfect for light layering have me doing body rolls down the street. Maybe it's the ingrained sentiment of fall school shopping but the season brings with it a strong desire to update my wardrobe.
Current obsessions include capes (so many capes), sweaters and denim. Boom! All in one outfit (nailed it). If you haven't fully subscribed to the cape thing, let me share five reasons why capes are perfect!
1. Capes are chic. They add instant polish to an outfit that could be otherwise lazy. So basically capes are really hard working.
2. Think of the people who wear capes. Super heroes, Jackie Onassis, French chicks, Sherlock Holmes, Grandmas. You're in amazing company.
3. If you suddenly start twirling in the middle of the street, a cape will likely swing and that would make for a great profile picture.
4. If you're plus size, you're not resigned only to the capes in your size. This one is a size large from Zara. Cape options are endless.
5. Because capes transcend size, you can have all of your friends buy an amazing cape and create a cape exchange program hence reducing your environmental footprint. Hence, you are like super green.
Visuals by Pierre